JellyPages.com

Wednesday 24 October 2012

"Missing" ?

Salam semue...

Today i miss my dear frens...
a lottttt.... :'(
i dont know whether he is fine or not...
actually missing here has two meaning...

whether im missing him in other hand miss like "rindu"
or im missing him because he is missing to somewhere or whatever
i dont know...
but, really..... i miss to talk to him about my problem, 
my new life...
my happy and  my sad life...
overall i miss to chit chat with him...huu...
                                                                                   
where are you friend??
if u are back, dont forget to contact me okeyy...
i will wait for you..
and i have many things to share with u..
if u dont mind la..hee :'(

really miss  our memories....
please come home..
cehh... hahahahahaha....

what ever it is....
i am very sincerely here said.... :
I miss my friend that called me bibik... :')

#Hope u happy always,not like me.
  wish u healthy,success and be a good man boy...
 dont be like the man are surrounding me right now... 
 Miss ya... :)

3 comments:

Y said...

That guy name is arif farhan right?!! Huhu

Y said...

That guy name is arif farhan right?!! Huhu

Unknown said...

hehe...maybe :)