JellyPages.com

Saturday 13 October 2012

I wish i can forget about the Past and look for the Future :(

"Today i don't want to do anythings...
i just wanna lay in my bed....."

can i??
no...!! u can't omel...                                                            
a lots of work waiting for u...
but.......
i don't know why today i don't want to do anything....
ANYTHING OKEYY??!

haiiihhhhh.....
early morning i wake up to perform my prayer
and hen continue my dream....hehe...
then finally wake up at 12.30 afternoon...

yaahhhh....
that's my routine for every friday morning....
arrrghhhh...that's not good omel...
but....
i don't know why...
keep doing the same... :'(

But today i really don't want to do anything..
just "facebooking", "blogging", "twitting", "singing","eating"
and many ing ing ing laaa...hehehe ^^,

actually im very sad today because i find out something about "him"
my ex.... :D
supposely aku can't be like that...                                
there's no one remind me la...
please kak shushi or someone else remind me
 i have to forget about the past
and look for my future....
huuu... :'(

I wish....
i really wish.....
help me Allah...
i really needs You right now...
so that i can forget abou the past...
Ya Allah....
please forgive me....

there's no one else can help me...but only You... :'(
Insyallah....
i'll be strong for the sake of Allah...

0 comments: